Переведите на английский:
a) Yesterday we went to the zoo, the biggest zoo in the country. I can’t say I enjoyed it. There were signs everywhere: “Don’t walk on the grass”, “Don’t feed the animals”. I wanted to take pictures of the most beautiful animals but I couldn’t come close to them because there were very many people. Some animals were sleeping and some were not very friendly. We couldn’t have a picnic because there wasn’t any place for that. It was Sunday yesterday and there were a lot of small children in the zoo. They made noise and shouted. Next weekend I’m going to the forest. I think it’s a brilliant idea. You needn’t think about a great number of (many) rules in the forest.
b) 1. My uncle is five years younger than my father.
2. My suitcase is heavier than yours.
3. Your sister is the most beautiful girl in the class.
4. Last year our basketball team was the most popular in the city.
5. The buses are more crowded than the trams. I’ll go by tram.
6. It’s the worst comedy. It’s boring.
7. My bedroom is tidier than yours.
8. Your bag is cheaper than mine but it’s more beautiful/ prettier.
9. It’s the most brilliant idea.
10. Peter is younger than Ann’s brother but he’s older than yours.
c) — Mum, can my friends come to my place today?
— Are you joking? You must tidy the flat today, do your homework, go shopping.
— I’ll do everything. Can they come in the evening?
— OK, but you mustn’t make noise. I’ll make a cake for you.